Iso brown - concrete - Imprinted Concrete Sealer | Concrete Sealer | Patterned.
A screw will usually have a head on one end that contains a specially formed shape that allows it to be turned, or driven , with a tool. Common tools for driving screws include screwdrivers and wrenches . The head is usually larger than the body of the screw, which keeps the screw from being driven deeper than the length of the screw and to provide a bearing surface . There are exceptions; for instance, carriage bolts have a domed head that is not designed to be driven; set screws often have a head smaller than the outer diameter of the screw; J-bolts have a J-shaped head which is not designed to be driven, but rather is usually sunk into concrete allowing it to be used as an anchor bolt. The cylindrical portion of the screw from the underside of the head to the tip is known as the shank ; it may be fully threaded or partially threaded.  The distance between each thread is called the "pitch".
EUROPEAN SPECIFICATION FOR SPRAYED CONCRETE GUIDELINES FOR SPECIFIERS AND CONTRACTORS Association House, 99 West Street, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7EN, United Kingdom
- Opio - Vulture's Wisdom Vol. 1
- Erwin Lehn Und Sein Südfunk Tanzorchester - Internationales Tanzturnier Im Strikten Tempo
- Tangerine Dream - Near Dark (Original Motion Picture Score)
- Aesis - Apparition
- Trance-Vision - Take Me 2 Heaven 2 Nite
- Various - The Black Book Compilation - Goths' Paradise
- Localdebris - Water Fills Up The Empty Spaces EP
- Gene And Jim Are Into Shakes / Johnny Lovemuscle - Shake! (How About A Sampling Gene?) / Taxi Cab
- Various - Prime Cuts: Vol.3, Issue 12
- Can Am Des Puig - The Book Of AM, Pts. I & II
- Various - Philips Compact Disc at Rock Torhout - Werchter 1988
- CCCP - Sputnik
- Joe Tex - Ain't I A Mess
- Allgrena - Era
- Tokyo Black Star - Caballero EP
- Fonke Socialistiks* Socialistik - Float To It / Rap Addicts
- Thomas Nordwest - Sambado Caipirinha
- Plus-Tech Squeeze Box - Early Riser
- Blues - Mot Alla Odds
- Madelaine - 3 Track Promo E.P.