Various - rave party volume 2 - trance party directly from goa - Rave - definition of rave by The Free Dictionary
All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional.
"act of raving," 1590s, from rave (v.). Meaning "temporary popular enthusiasm" is from 1902; that of "highly flattering review" is from 1926. Sense of "rowdy party" is from 1960; rave-up was British slang for "wild party" from 1940; specific modern sense of "mass party with loud, fast electronic music and often psychedelic drugs" is from 1989.
- Camouflage - That Smiling Face - The Great Commandment
- La Famille Brutagaz - Jet-Set De Caves
- Kris Coady - Pleasure
- D.C.E. - Rewind The Tape
- Various - Kredietbank - Mijn CD Is De Max.
- Laura Branigan - Autocontrol = Self Control
- Dorfdisko - Kurz Vor Malmø
- Ann Alford - Got To Get Me A Job / If It Ain't One Thing (It's Another)
- Various - 100% Dance Hits
- B.B. King - The Jungle
- Iso Brown - Concrete
- Paul Schütze - Second Site: 27°37'35" N 77°13'05" E
- Opio - Vulture's Wisdom Vol. 1
- Erwin Lehn Und Sein Südfunk Tanzorchester - Internationales Tanzturnier Im Strikten Tempo
- Tangerine Dream - Near Dark (Original Motion Picture Score)
- Aesis - Apparition
- Trance-Vision - Take Me 2 Heaven 2 Nite
- Various - The Black Book Compilation - Goths' Paradise
- Localdebris - Water Fills Up The Empty Spaces EP
- Gene And Jim Are Into Shakes / Johnny Lovemuscle - Shake! (How About A Sampling Gene?) / Taxi Cab